I am proud to be a woman… and I thank mighty God every day for the blessing of belonging to this beautiful race that bears life, and endless secrets within
Through my course of life, I saw many women who appreciate being women, and embrace their feminine power and tamed it for their good… while others curse it, deny it, and turn into deformed creatures that are neither feminine nor masculine, as they lose themselves and their identity; satisfied with existing for certain purposes – keeping human race - do nothing with pleasure, feel nothing with their hearts, know nothing of their inner self.
Culture, is it?
The way they have been raised, is it?
Or the savage life conditions they are going through?
Blame men is the solution!!
It is true that women are living under hostile conditions, their rights are denied, they are treated as properties to own, they have been raised with a natural feeling of guilt, and all what make them a woman is buried under thick layers of tribal code… but…we shouldn’t just put our heads in the sand and forget that a major part of the problem comes from within.
I see women walking in the street, with dark faces, and eyes that lost the beautiful sparkle of the moon, tend to turn themselves into ugly creatures, which make me ask …
Are they real women… what do they know about being a woman… what do they know about the difference between masculinity and femininity?? is it just a genital, and hormonal difference? How they perceive the term “Femininity”!!
Why being a wife, mother, practical woman, spinster, divorced, widow, feminist, intellectual has a negative impact on women femininity?
Alas, and I hate to admit it, the majority of today’s women know nothing about femininity, about the power they carry inside their souls and hearts… they believe that mimicking men in some of their attitude will bring them respect… they think that by reaching certain physical, mental, intellectual status means to give up being a woman… and pathetically turn to be anti-femininity creatures!! They have succeeded To lose the power within, to deny their nature and secret magic… and finally fill the streets, houses, offices with shadows of who were once women dwell
Let’s face it
- A girl is so beautiful and smooth till she got married, then turn to be a maid in her own house, know nothing but kitchen and kids,
- Some marry for just being able to be mothers, and I swear to god I heard it from many friends, after they give birth and I ask about their husbands, the answer is … he did his role
- Carrier turn women to be savage in behavior, as a mean to protect themselves and enforce respect in a environment where men generally rule… elegant, beautiful, but play with great success the role of femme fatal
- Some who has no luck in marriage don’t bother about the way they look, they act with vulgarity, and turn to crows … with all the meanings of the word
- Even one of the noblest roles for women – feminist - has turned them to be anti-men, they might be elegant and beautiful, but lost the touch of tenderness in their voices and way of acting with others
- Intellectual girls are known to wear glasses, and lose interest with god’s grace… their bodies
Women… themselves… and no other… have deformed the meaning of femininity… surrender to the dark waves of life that pull them away from their magical territory… all the above are examples of wrong practices from women themselves… they deliberately lose their powers, they intentionally bury their magic, they kill the beauty within… they kill themselves slowly, not knowing that femininity is the easiest path to reach a good life
But… what is femininity? What are the signs of femininity? how to find road to such great power?
That is what I will tell in coming posts… stay around