May 07, 2008

I am ... Achilles




Of course many of you have seen the great movie TROY... and the major character played by my beloved Brad Pitt... Achilles


you will not believe me if i said that i just saw a part of it, few days ago... a beautiful movie, excellent choice of actors, and great performance... it attracted me with its beautiful music and the feeling it generates in my mind and soul... yeh yeh :) i am a classic myth fan, and i didnt see it :) why!! i dunno


Anyways what attracted me the most is a conversation between King Agamemnon and an advisor, speaking of Achilles


The king: but he cannot be controlled


The Advisor: you don't need to control him.... you need to unleash him


:) smiles upon the warm lips of those who know me well ... i feel that these words were written for me.... to deliver me a hidden message from god


these words rang in my head and made me realize that:


I don't need to cry for the blesses and graces god granted me


I don't need to hate the facts that i am another


I don't need to follow the mortal rules while i can go in my godly path


i don't need to control my feminine powers, my talents, my charm, my imagination, my life


all what i need to do is to unleash the real me... the one hidden and think she is a black duck, while she is a beautiful swan


I am Achilles

The rebellious

The gifted

The able


My Strange Idea for Today


Isn't this article strange enough for you :)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

mahmoud
Unleash the real you, you will be pleased.
I detect sense of clarity here,
I'm sure it will take you to a higher dimension ISA.

you go girl...

Anonymous said...

My dearest mis egyptiana

we should be proud of what we r because it makes each and everyone of us special in her own way

best regards to you dear

Dr. Eyad Harfoush said...

Dear Egyptiana
One important thing about Achilis, he is glorious without pride. He is a hero without speeches. Most important he lives for many. Regards

Shimaa Gamal said...

who said black ducks are ugly :)
Black ducks are unique, the thing is people don't trust what they can't explain, which is good enough in the black ducks world ;)

Egyptiana Trapped Soul said...

Mahmoud

first .. i am so worried about you... you dont answer any of my contacts attempts

second :D:D:D mmm i sometime amaze myself on how clear things can be ... but ... in the inside ... written in words ... but still i dont have enough strength to apply ...or maybe courage !!!

call me, mail me, do anything, bas tameny 3aleik please

Egyptiana Trapped Soul said...

Agenda the sweet

i totally agree ... and i am always thanking god for what i am ... but ... it is always the others ... one of the main actions in life is the interaction with others which affect us... even in nature ... different elements interact together

it is the nature of life... that is why we have to be very strong from the inside to keep what we believe in and stand in fron of the flow

thanks my sweet for passing by :)
and always waiting for your lovely comments

Egyptiana Trapped Soul said...

Eyad dear

as far as i know about achilless he was too proud of himself to the extent of arrogance ... and he lived for his own glory... he didnt care about anything but to be immortalized in the books of history, and became a legend ... even life was not important for him

that is why his end was kinda disgrace for his long war history... a cut by beautiful paris and ... he is gone

wala eh ?? my warmest regards and always wait for your sweet comments :)

Egyptiana Trapped Soul said...

shimaa dear

i love your simple explanation for different matters :) to the point .. mosh me7taga kalam ketir :):)

i remember that in the cartoon, always the unique and gifted is subjected to difficulty and mockery... but at the end ... he/she wins the day

thanks for your encouraging comments ... my warmest regards